19 days ago
- Coordinates with subject matter experts, instructional designers and others to develop requirements.
- Codes, tests and documents computer-based training and updates existing computer-based training elements to maintain currency of course materials.
- Integrates commercial products into developed programs to ensure efficient and effective implementation.
- Reviews training products to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- CBT development toolsets experience to include Adobe Flash/Animate
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) courseware interface programming experience
- CBT development toolset experience. Articulate Storyline 360
- Minimum three years related experience
- CBT training development and programming experience with aircraft platforms
Contingent Upon Program Award