4 months ago
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an excellent opportunity for a Computer Programmer with a strong background in Unity – this is a great opportunity for an experienced programmer with an interest and/or experience with virtual environments/game engines. Due to the classified nature of this work, we are unable to consider candidates who do not hold an active DoD Secret clearance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Tasking may include and will not be limited to:
* Identifying research requirements and methods to improve current systems and processes.
* Developing software using high order languages that is efficient, readable, and well documented
* Troubleshooting and solving issues that arise during the development or modification of simulation related real-time computational systems
* Analyzing requirements and preparing a software design approach for proposed training system(s); providing alternative design approaches with tradeoff analyses and risk assessments
* Conducting analyses to ensure that software designs are cost effective and satisfy requirements
* Developing engineering specifications detailing design, expected performance, testing, and provisions for software acceptance
* Actively maintaining and enhancing job related knowledge and skills in M&S, software development techniques, state-of-the-art computer architectures, emerging technologies, and other software development areas
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in electronics or computer engineering, computer science, game design, or equivalent
* A minimum of three years of related experience is required
* High level of experience with C#; Network Experience (TCP, UDP); SQL; Visual Studio; and Client/Server applications
* Demonstrated experience with Distributed Systems Architecture and real-time performance/optimization
* Experience with C++, XAML, and speech recognition programs preferred but not required
* This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.