KBRwyle is seeking an experienced Configuration Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supporting the many complex configuration management activities of AIR 6.8.4 Tactical Maintenance and Operations Commodity Line.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the TM&O Configuration Control Board (CCB) Charter and distribute the charter to CCB members for annual review
- Assembling, preparing and distributing agenda and material on matters under consideration by the TM&O CCB prior to each CCB meeting
- Working with projects within TM&O to gather configuration items to upload into CMPro
- Developing TM&O Configuration Management Plan and disseminated to IPT Leads for review
- Assisting IPT Leads to setup a CCB for their project
- Participating in IPT meetings to advise/discuss CM activities that are relevant to the project
- Developing an ALE Project Questionnaire to conduct a project health assessment for various projects within TM&O.
Education/Experience:/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: A Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years of related experience is required. Nine (9) years total work experience is required in lieu of a degree. Experience with Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest, RequisitePro, SharePoint, and Microsoft Project is required.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply online by clicking "Apply Now to Join Our Team."