7 months ago
Continuous Improvement Agent-MON14056
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide training and coaching to managers and employees on the establishment of a culture of continuous improvement incorporating the Lean principles
- Ensure the deployment and maintaining of the Achieving Excellence System processes and tools, such as 5S, TPM, SMED, Kanban, Andon, Hoshin Kanri, etc.
- Support managers in their annual strategic planning and daily performance management
- Assist managers in the implantation of their performance measuring system and dashboard (KPI, targets, graphics, etc.)
- Train and play an advisory role to managers and employees regarding their problem-solving approach so that the identified problems are resolved in a fast and effective way.
- Support the required change management.
- Identify the opportunities of waste elimination and conduct workshops to improve value streams through “Kaizen Events” ensuring tangible benefits sought by the business strategy
- Manage improvement projects with multidisciplinary teams.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (administration, engineering or other relevant)
- You have five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience in managing improvement or strategic projects (“Kaizen Events”, industrial engineering, etc.) and the deployment of a Lean culture in both manufacturing and office environment.
- You have advanced knowledge of strategic planning processes
- You have knowledge in problem-solving (Six Sigma, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.)
- You have strong experience of performance improvement tools, such as Lean, Daily Management System, key Performance Indicators and Measurement System, etc.)
- You have the capacity of organization and discipline in the accomplishment of the entrusted tasks to complete
- You have the ability to adapt to context of transformation and resistance to change
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Continuous Improvement
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.06.2017, 8:39:04 PM