7 months ago
Job Code :
HEICO Component Repair Group
Miami FL US 33166
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
HEICO Component Repair Group is currently looking for a Contracts Administrator. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and looking for a company where there is a chance for advancement, this is the position for you. The position will be located in Miami, FL. In this position, the Contracts Administrator will be required to:
* Prepare and negotiate RFQ's
* Analyzing price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
* Evaluate and monitor contracts
* Preparing status reports, clarifying discrepancies that may exist in paperwork or work scope
* Responding to customer requests
* Must be able to work in a team environment
* Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
* Must have excellent negotiating skills
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Dependable, hardworking, and customer focused
* Excellent people skills
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications - Word, Excel, and Outlook
This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company.
Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.
To submit your résumé for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resumé" button below.