8 months ago
To manage and monitor the performance of products and services relative to assigned Aerospace defence contracts and, on a progressive basis, to provide the customer and company with general contractual and financial information and reporting.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Provide complete contractual and financial administration and management to any assigned contract but not limited to the following duties :
* Ensure adherence to contractual terms and conditions
* Billing and Claim preparation in accordance with the Contract Basis of Payment
* Recognition, analysis, and solution definition for contract administration issues
* Attendance at Internal and External Contract Progress Review Meetings
* Periodic internal and external reports relating to contract progress
* Monitoring, analyzing and reporting financial progress against assigned contracts
* Prepare financial information to support contractual negotiation activities undertaken by the Company
* Negotiate contract and changes for terms and conditions, pricing, workscope etc.
* Serve as focal point for formal communication between IMP and individual customers
* Support financial forecasting for contract expenditures
* Manage various subcontractor relationships including commercial negotiations, financial planning and ensuring adherence to contractual obligations
* Support day to day operations as required
* File in an organized, and systematic order
* Other duties as may be assigned.
* Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration
* Strong computer skills with emphasis on spreadsheet and word processing experience
* Strong organizational skills
* Above average interpersonal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize is considered an asset
* Good problem solving skills and ability to learn in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies. Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
* Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 5S activities in your area.
* Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian Government Security Clearances.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups you are encouraged to self identify on either your application form, covering letter or resume.