12 months ago
With annual sales of $11 billion in fiscal year 2016, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 49 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation, is one of the world’s leading producers of flight control, hydraulic, fuel, inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems and components for the aerospace industry. We design and build equipment for virtually every aircraft and aero engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers look to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, and lifetime support. All coupled with the positive attitude and innovative thinking of a true business partner.
Parker Aerospace provides unmatched performance for both our customers and shareholders, built on a foundation of integrity, innovation, and customer satisfaction. As a result, our business has seen consistent growth and, best of all, our team members share in Parker’s success.
PARKER AEROSPACE-CUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATIONS (CSO)
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR SENIOR #6400
Administers contracts for complex products and systems to ensure fulfillment of contractual fiscal and
performance obligations. Defines requirements, generates proposals, monitors performance, negotiates pricing and terms, and ensures compliance with contract requirements. May determine customer requirements for new products and/or systems (i.e. Proposals that include engineering design and system hardware) and other specialized assignments. Individual contributor role typically reporting to a contract manager or lead position. Has regular interaction within and across teams and with customers.
• Working knowledge of FARS/DFARS
• TINA Compliant Proposals
• Negotiation of Pricing and Terms and Conditions
• Forecasting Methodology
• Contract Review and LTA experience
• Lead/Responsible for proposals preparation
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
• Aerospace Experience
• Knowledge of Export Regulations
• After Market Experience
• Excel Skills
• Cost estimating
1. Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Business Administration or a related discipline. Contract management certification preferred.
2. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through six or more years of progressive experience.
3. Thorough knowledge of contract administration principles, industry practices, regulations, and
4. policies. Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to contract administration, government procurement, and export compliance if applicable.
5. Maintains a thorough knowledge of corporate and division policies and administrative procedures.
6. Proficient in the use of standard business applications software and specialized in‐house and customer systems.
7. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and contracts and recommend changes to procedures.
8. Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
9. Ability to negotiate effectively to obtain best prices and terms on products, materials, and services.
10. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, customers, and top management.
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume in Word or PDF format with your online application at parker.com/careers referencing Job ID # 6400. A cover letter summarizing experience against above qualifications is recommended.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.