12 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 49041BR Date posted 05/15/City Westford
Country United States
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready? This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with contracting offices and the program management office to deliver resources and data that support critical military operations.
This individual is responsible for managing a variety of primarily USG Foreign Military Sales and Direct Commercial Sales contracts. This position will require the individual to liaise with external organizations and to provide contract management oversight and guidance to internal program teams and others regarding all aspects of the contract.
The position will be responsible for the following:
* Provide contracts leadership and expertise within several program teams developing innovative solutions to complex contracting issues.
* Cradle to grave contracts management from pre-RFP coordination to contract closeout.
* Provide terms and conditions review and guidance to the program teams.
* Advise leadership on contracting rights and obligations; provide recommendations targeted to mitigate contractual and programmatic risks.
* Act as lead negotiator for assigned programs. Shape opinions of key individuals to ensure best possible outcome.
* 7-10 Years Contract Management experience is required.
* Extensive experience with the FAR and DFARS is required.
* Proven contracting knowledge sufficient to provide advice and counsel to the program teams and others as required.
* Experience with USG Foreign Military Sales (FMS) contracts is preferred.
* Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) international contracts experience is a plus.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision and in a fast paced environment.
* Candidate must be willing to travel (Domestic and/or International travel) .
* Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
* Export and Import (EAR, ITAR) experience a plus .
* SAP experience a plus.
* Due to the programs / projects, candidate must be a US Citizen.
* Candidate maybe required to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance in the future.
* Up to 20% travel may be required for this position.
Education Bachelor’s degree required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.