4 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a Lead Contracts Representative for the International Space Station (ISS) program in Houston, TX. This is an excellent opportunity for a high performer who is looking to gain valuable experience leading a contracts team on a high visibility human space flight program. The position involves being the primary contracts focal with the internal program leadership team, as well as with the NASA procurement customer who is located nearby at the Johnson Space Center.
* Acts as the lead Contracts Representative for the International Space Station (ISS) Contracts team.
* Provides support to proposal development and negotiation of contract changes.
* Provides contracting expertise to develop and negotiate complex creative business solutions relating to current unique terms and conditions for both development and service contract features.
* Represents the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government, commercial, and senior Boeing managers.
* Authorized to exercise commitment/signature authority to negotiate and contract for the sale or development of high performance aerospace products and services.
* Administers complex contracts and agreements during the entire acquisition and product lifecycle.
* Leads and consults on contracts and pricing, technical and operational policies and procedures enterprise wide.
* Analyzes relevant business risks and develops mitigation solutions for review and implementation.
* Determines need for and drafting of non-sales agreements (e.g., teaming agreements and non-disclosure agreements).
* Advises management and serves as external spokesperson for the organization on contract plans and objectives.
* Submits offers and serves as official company representative to the customer for complex transactions as needed.
* Maintains and enhances effective working relationships with customer counterparts and the next level within the customer organization.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
More than 5 years of experience administering government contracts.
Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations.
Experience interfacing with external customers regarding contracts and proposals.
More than 5 years of experience in leading proposal development and negotiation, including developing, analyzing and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
* Experience using a contracting database (e.g. Common Contract System (CCS)).
* More than 3 years of experience in Finance.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award