4 months ago
Coordinator, National Sales
The incumbent is responsible to define and implement specific retail & sales programs on a national level with the national accounts, coordinate contractual elements with the accounts (advertising campaigns, budget control, sales reports, communication, etc.) as well as to ensure that internal and external processes across the commercial teams are respected.
* Supervise and implement all elements of the contracts (advertising campaigns, retail marketing, sales reports, budget control, etc. ;
* Ensure that our own programs such as Groups, Air Only and Guided Tours are promoted through retail opportunities with our clients;
* Define and analyse new opportunities (niche clientele) with our national accounts that could be introduced and will ensure development;
* Develop new retail and sales initiatives for our clients to ensure growth;
- Work with different internal departments to develop and implement these programs: payload, products, etc.
- Plan and outline a retail marketing plan to ensure that operation and distribution will be efficient;
* Ensure an open and constant communication flow with the regions as well as develop a close relationship with all internal departments within the company;
* Work closely with the regions to ensure all processes are in place and well communicated internally and externally such as national process for groups, special agent rates, external communication, etc.
* College or University degree in tourism, marketing;
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position;
* Bilingualism mandatory (written and oral) ;
* Work well under stress, knows how to multi-task and prioritize, and is able to meet tight deadlines;
* Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Possess a facility in learning reports system;
* Abilities to outline business plan to support and promote new retail initiatives;
* Easy to adapt to an environment that is constantly changing and evolving;
* Available to travel.
Location : Montreal or Toronto
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Sales
Business segment : Tour operator
Business unit : Transat Tours Canada
Job # : TTC-17-424
End date of posting : 2018-02-23