4 months ago
Director, Field Training and Education: Specifically over the last 5 years, ATS’s growth and success can be attributed to our commitment to our team members and their development. We are now looking to take this to the next level. This role will work with
the RVP’s and Vice Presidents to support continuous learning, training and development initiatives across the company. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Employee Services.
The Director, Field Training and Education will be responsible for developing and implementing learning strategies and programs, including creating content and facilitating learning and developmental courses. The ideal candidate is passionate and looking to
be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative-fast growing company. This person must be a self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented, have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude and thirst
for growing our teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Build, maintain, and execute a best in class Field Learning and Education department for ATS team members – Company-wide
• Partner with cross-functional leaders to identify learning needs and skill gaps on their teams; develop training processes specific to departments to set our team members up for success
• Develop content and training materials; ensuring that materials are clear, concise, and catered to specific learning styles
• Research, Design and Implement assessment training to create ongoing development opportunities related to ATS operational requirements
• Facilitate workshops, small group activities, or other programs where subject matter expertise aligns with program content
• Create ad-hoc learning, tracking training and developmental needs for the organization
• Continually seek and develop internal and external resources to support the continued training and development of team members
• Develop tactics to ensure all team members are continuously aligned on Company values and culture
• Partner with RVP’s and Station Leadership to continuously integrate and improve organizational field training and development goals
• Maintain and enhance the internal education library
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Training & Development, Business, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in learning, talent, or organizational development and implementing employee learning and talent development programs
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience facilitating position specific modules, strength finders, and/or emotional intelligence trainings
• Knowledge of adult learning styles and instructional design
• Ability to adjust content to meet the needs of the different learners
• Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
• Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Emotionally intelligent and strong critical thinking skills
• Minimum age of 18
• Must be authorized to work in the U. S.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Human Resources or business related field.
• 5+ years in progressive leadership roles in a company with multiple location responsibility.
• 5+ years developing training and curriculum, teaching, or related Human Resources experience.
• Experience in ground handling operations preferred.
• Experience in airline operations preferred.
• 5+ years project management experience.
• Role will be based in St. Louis, MO - remote not optional.
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment on large or complex projects required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required
• Strong analytical skills required
• Must be process driven and have experience contributing to cohesive, results-oriented teams, to deliver high-quality results for leadership development processes
• Some travel required in US and Canada with potential other international travel
Must possess a valid passport or have the means to get one within two months of hire date