4 months ago
Boeing Corporate's office of Ethics and Business Conduct is seeking a mid-career (Level 3) Corporate Investigator to join our dynamic team. As a company we continually operate in a dynamic global business environment. As we face the pressures that can come with it, we share the responsibility for making the right decisions every day in the right way. This role and organization are instrumental in the overall success of the company by driving an open and accountable business culture. This position is located in Charleston, South Carolina.
Primary job duties:
• Executes Ethics and Business Conduct investigations and case management activity of a low to medium level of complexity.
• Gathers, analyzes data and makes recommendations on operational improvements and risk mitigation.
• Utilizes standard investigative procedures to review and analyze reported information to determine if it is within the investigation scope of responsibility.
• Gathers preliminary investigative data (e.g., witnesses, electronic data, physical evidence) to assess the validity of the allegation and determine the allocation of further investigative resources.
• Prepares a preliminary investigative plan to identify and employ needed resources (e.g., budget requirement, special equipment, computing security).
• Executes the preliminary investigative plan by utilizing basic investigative techniques by gathering data and employing subject matter experts to prove or disprove the allegation.
• Briefs customers (e.g., Human Resources, first level management, Ethics) periodically on relevant findings during the course of the investigations on a need-to-know basis determined by the sensitivity of the investigation or as mandated by Boeing Legal Department.
• Creates a concise customer report detailing the factual outcome of the investigation, as reported into the data base management system, by utilizing an approved standardized format.
• Advises concerned parties of report findings (e.g., Legal, Ethics, Employee Corrective Action Review Board [ECARB]) for follow-up action/adjudication/documentation.
• Provides support to business partner engagements and Ethics strategic initiatives.
• May conduct training in support of ethics initiatives.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required):
• Experience conducting investigations and managing the investigative process to include conducting interviews, collecting data & facts and analyzing to identify trends and/or discrepancies.
• Experience writing investigative reports utilizing proper writing mechanics, grammar, and punctuation; and providing testimony before review panels or courts.
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Experience in a Corporate Investigative role, performing formal employee and business related inquiries.
• Experience supporting computing related hardware and/or software investigations.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award