9 months ago
CRC Day Technical Representative - Interiors
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 51054BR Date posted 07/13/City Phoenix
he Customer Response Center (CRC) is looking for a Business Unit Focal position for Interiors to provide the team with an enhanced capability for customer issue resolution and CRC/BU process improvement.
To maximize the effectiveness of the position, it is vital that the Business Unit Focal is coming into the position with experience within Interiors. This position is open to all Interiors locations, however preference is for a Phoenix based representative.
The BU Focal working hours are flexible, 5x8 or 4x10 are both available. Start and end times are also flexible as agreed with CRC management.
The role of the BU Focal is as follows:
* To manage and resolve technical AOG requests for a variety of UTC Aerospace customers.
* To effectively process and monitor all customer issues and concerns, from initiation to closure using a combination of CRM and ERP systems
* Follow-up with customers on all issues and cases maintaining strong customer relationships
* Work closely with other organizations to ensure required information is available to focus on resolving or avoiding customer issues.
* Actively participate in departmental ACE activities and embrace ACE culture
* Achieve all key performance indicators and achieve best in class performance
* Understand and adhere to US export controls regarding the transferring of technical data
* Provide Dynamics training and guidance to Business Unit personnel. Be the local expert for the CRC’s processes and Dynamics interfacing.
* Provide product line training and guidance to CRC personnel.
* Support embedded Business Unit on additional projects as well as ACE events to foster a healthy CRC/BU working relationship.
* Maintain knowledge on Business Unit hierarchy to expedite closure on customer inquiries.
Qualifications This is a P4 position, individual contributor role 5+ years Interiors experience preferred U.S. Person status required.
Education Degree Requirements:• BA/BS degree with 5-7+ year’s experience required• MA/MS degree with 4+ year’s experience Strongly preferred degree in Engineering or related technical field
* Degree Requirements:• BA/BS degree with 5-7+ year’s experience required• MA/MS degree with 4+ year’s experience Strongly preferred degree in Engineering or related technical field
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
8 months ago
only 22 days until close
2 months ago
only 21 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close