20 days ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Central / Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
The Oilfield Maintenance Crew Helper will provide assistance with general oilfield maintenance.
We are seeking Helpers to fill various shifts such as 8 days on, 6 days off and 15 days on, 13 days off.
Applicants must have at least one (1) to three (3) years experience in the following:
* General oilfield maintenance as a helper with maintenance or construction crew truck
* Pipeline and facility construction or plant shutdowns
* Facility maintenance working around oil batteries and satellites, compressor stations, dehydration, refrigeration
* Experience working with light 1 tone picker
* Experience with bolt-up of flanges and spools
* Fall Arrest training and certificate
* SOLIS training and/or equivalent programs preferred
* Valid Safety tickets: First Aid, Transportation Endorsement (BC), H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, WHMIS and TDG
* Candidates should live at or close to Estevan, SK. The Company does not cover any relocation expenses.
* These positions are identified as safety-sensitive
* Must possess a valid and in good standing Class 5 license
* Employee may be required to be on call during shift, Overtime may be required
Applicants must submit a resume in order to be considered and include proof of qualifications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.