5 months ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Central / Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
Maintenance Crew Lead will lay out, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes.
Applicants must have three (3) to five (5) years experience in the following:
* General Oilfield maintenance
* Pipeline and facility construction
* Plant shutdowns
* Facility maintenance working around oil batteries and satellites, compressor stations, dehydration, refrigeration
* Experience in pipefitting
* Experience working with light 1-ton picker (hoisting ticket would be an asset)
* Experience with flange and spool bolt up
* Fall arrest training and certificate
* Red Seal Pipefitter Certification
* SOLIS training and/or equivalent programs preferred
* Valid Safety tickets: First Aid, Transportation Endorsement (BC), H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, WHMIS and TDG
* Field conditions under a variety of climatic conditions
* Overtime may be required
* Employee may be required to be on call
* Employee will be expected to work in various locations as per client needs
Applicants must submit a resume in order to be considered and include proof of qualifications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.