2 months ago
Purpose: To effectively drive down Crew Training cost by ensuring crew qualifications are maintained within regulatory compliance. Facilitate interdepartmental and FAA involvement with Crew Training Department. Support Training Records, Training Scheduling, Training Travel, Flight Operations and management teams through email and voice communication, including yet not limited to data entry and report generation.
* Qualification Maintenance: Drive down crew training budget though proper qualification maintenance and regulatory compliance.
* Data Entry: Ensure all training data is entered into approved digital record keeping system.
* Quality Assurance: Verify accuracy of qualification data maintained in digital record keeping software.
* Prepare new hire training files for training classes.
* Data entry of flight crew and dispatch training records into our electronic tracking systems.
* Correspond and report as required to inform Flight Operations, Inflight and Crew Scheduling of the status of forthcoming expiration dates of medical certificates, temporary certificates and passports with advance notification.
* Provide copies of training records that are officially requested by other airlines under the Pilot Records Improvement Act (PRIA).
* Collect and maintain all paperwork for permanent records and tracking upon completion of training program, audit paper records for accuracy prior to entry per approved electronic record keeping system.
* Track trends to identify and mitigate risks of current processes and methods. Ensure standard processes and procedures are consistently maintained.
* FAR Compliance: Maintain a high level of knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), crewmember contracts, training manuals and Company policies and procedures.
* CBA Compliance: Ensure department meets contractual and regulatory compliance.
* Manual Administration: Coordinate with Technical Publications to maintain and update departmental Procedures Manual.
* Scheduling Support: Assist in scheduling and tracking of instructors schedules, trainee schedules.
* Training Travel Support: Assist in booking hotels and transportation for crew members assisting training events.
* On-Call and After-Hour Support: Serves as on-call personnel for the Training Department required to answer the on-call phone and respond to and resolve after-hours issues.
* Software Support: Aid IT in maintaining the Company’s approved electronic software with proper administration, code implementation, software testing, and general troubleshooting.
* Some travel by car and plane.
* Long periods of sitting with continuous typing, reading, and writing.
* Work under contractual deadlines with near 100% accuracy.
* Flexibility to meet changing deadlines under pressure.
* Required High School Diploma, preferred some college experience.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in record keeping.
* 1-3 years of experience in regulatory or contractual compliance in a similar function.
* Licenses/Designations – Preferred Sabre Crew Qual Administration Certificate.