about 1 year ago
Location: Denver (Flight Operations).
Boutique Air is seeking a Crew Scheduler to join our team in the Denver area. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for aviation, who has initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
To be successful in the Crew Scheduler role requires a meticulous level of attention to detail, exemplary interaction with and in support of the System Operations Control (SOC), excellent written and verbal communications, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of professionalism, dedication, and passion. This role is operationally essential and we are looking for the right team player, capable of adapting to an ever-growing company, with a scope of work that varies from day-to-day.
* Develops and maintains cost effective scheduling plans for crew members in compliance with all applicable FAA regulations and contractual obligations
* Confirms and continually monitors monthly schedule integrity
* Interacts with crew members and processes sick calls, flight cancellations, operation reassignments, crew swaps, and crew movement
* Coordinates training events with the Training Department
* Prepares various analytical and operational reports for the Operations Department
* Monitors situational awareness through times of irregular operations and unscheduled events
* Liaise with operational management, Dispatch, and Maintenance departments
* Superior communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
* Ability to learn PC applications
* Must be able to adapt to changes under pressure situations and maintain composure in high volume stress situations
* Must be able to handle multiple mission-critical projects concurrently and effectively
* Must work with minimal supervision
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
* College degree or equivalent relevant experience (3-4 years)
* Advanced coursework and/or training related to Aviation Management
* Previous aviation operations experience and knowledge of airline and aviation terminology
* Proficiency with Google-based software