|Description||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for American Airlines. Starting in September 2017 and concluding in March of 2018, Air Wisconsin will be transitioning to a long term partnership with United Airlines and operating as United Express Operating CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, and future operation as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines brings passengers from their hometowns large and small to hubs that provide them with a gateway to countless travel destinations.
Air Wisconsin is excited to offer increased First Officer starting pay at $35/hour as well as sign-on bonuses up to $57,000, which is among the highest in the industry! Per diem is at $1.75/hour. Come join the Air Wisconsin Family! The Smart Choice since 1965.
AWA's team is made up of over 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers' experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Besides competitive pay, Air Wisconsin pilots are offered a benefits package including: Medical/dental insurance; life insurance; short/long-term disability; flexible spending accounts; paid vacation/sick time; 401(k) with 4% company match and a company contribution of 3% of compensation; uniform, headset and medical exam allowances; world-wide travel and jump seat privileges; minimum of 12 days off/month; 75 hour pay guarantee and competitive duty and trip rigs.
Fleet Type CRJ-200
Current Domiciles - Norfolk, VA - ORF - Philadelphia, PA - PHL -Washington DC - DCA
Training Indoctrination is held at Air Wisconsin’s corporate headquarters in Appleton, WI and the remaining training is held in Charlotte, NC at the Flight Training Center. We do not require a training contract or pay for training program. Lodging and transportation are provided along with 2.5 block hours of pay.
*Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English Language
• Must be able to read, write, understand and fluently speak the English language.
• Must have an ATP or be qualified to obtain an ATP or Restricted ATP
• (CFR §61.159 and §61.160)
• Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• FCC Radio License
• Valid Civilian Passport and the authorization to travel to and from all cities and countries served by Air Wisconsin
• Valid United States Driver's License
• Graduation from accredited, four-year College preferred
• Regency of experience will be considered