Provides passenger assistance at the ticket counter and gate areas by issuing tickets, checking baggage and assigning seats.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists passengers with check-in procedures, including tagging baggage and issuing boarding passes
- Sells tickets, processes ticket changes, creates and books reservations.
- Ensures FAA, Company and airport regulations are followed.
- Enforces safety/security measures and protects sensitive zones.
- Facilitates the passenger boarding process.
- As directed, implements standard procedures during overbooked, irregular flights and denied boarding situations. Solicits volunteers to free up seats, re-accommodates passengers by booking alternative flights and provides travel vouchers.
- Logs in tickets and completes sales reports
- Performs other related duties as required.