6 months ago
Spirit Airlines is seeking a customer experience professional to design and improve Spirit's customer experience by guiding strategic projects from the customer perspective and deliver data-driven insights to key stakeholders across the company.
* Perform hands on analysis of passenger data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization, both for the marketing team and cross functional business partners, as needed. Analyzing customer data to create customer profiles, segmentation,
and trending analyses, LTV modeling and response analysis.
* Monitor the customer journey of Spirit passengers to identify key opportunities for improvement, and deliver data-validated recommendations to key stakeholders.
* Apply advanced analytics to answer customer-related questions relevant to the business. Assist in identifying which analytical tools should be used to answer different types of questions.
* Collaborate with multiple departments, including Loyalty, Marketing, Revenue Management, IT, Operations, and customer-facing workgroups to identify opportunities to make customer data more accessible and to help apply customer insights for better decision-making.
* Consolidate customer insights from a variety of sources (e.g. transactional data, surveys, inbound calls, campaign responses, service issues, etc.) to provide a more comprehensive and consistent view of the customer.
* Present findings of research and analysis to all key stakeholders.
* MBA/MS preferred.
* Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
* Proficiency in SQL and SAS preferred.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
* Ability to move projects forward without deadlines as well as effectively work under tight time constraints as needed.
* Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively communicate and work with diverse business groups.
* Ability to perform customer data analysis using complex data sets.
* Understanding of customer data and customer interactions specific to the airline as well as customer experience management best practices across industries.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you
apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.