11 days ago
The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the CWA-IBT Collective Bargaining Agreement.
American Airlines is a commercial airline providing passenger and cargo transportation throughout North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Customer Assistance Representative interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner:
* Accepting, checking and tagging customers’ baggage at kiosks
* Processing and completing credit card baggage transactions at kiosks
* Assisting customers with self-service kiosk check-in and kiosk baggage processing
* Queuing lines in ticket counter areas
* Accepting and activating customers’ self-tagged baggage
* Performing clearance and verification of documents at kiosks
* Possibly performing additional related duties as deemed operationally necessary by management in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement
* Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language. Bilingual language skills may be required in some locations
* Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
* Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Customer Service Representative, Customer Service