2 months ago
Porter Airlines has revolutionized short-haul flying with a warm and effortless approach to hospitality, restoring glamour and refinement to air travel. Porter is an Official 4 Star Airline® in the World Airline Star Rating® and also rated as Best Regional Airline in North America by Skytrax.
The airline currently offers flights to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Moncton, Halifax, St. John’s, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Timmins, North Bay, Windsor, New York (Newark), Chicago (Midway), Boston, Washington (Dulles), Pittsburgh and has seasonal flights to Mt. Tremblant, Que., Myrtle Beach, S.C., Burlington, Vt., and Orlando-Melbourne, Fla.
FUNCTION: Reporting to the Manager, Customer Relations, the Customer Care Advocate, is responsible for providing effective and proficient response to incoming passenger inquiries through multiple channels, with a focus on timely case resolution and customer satisfaction. The goal of the Customer Care Advocate is to retain passengers by delivering exceptional customer service while representing the Porter brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prioritize and deliver refined customer service, representing the Porter brand, in an empathetic, professional and courteous manner throughout interactions with passengers at all times
* Conduct all interactions in a positive, customer-service focused approach when helping passengers and/or communicating with fellow team members
* Approach all customer relations cases with the focus on expedient and successful resolution in accordance with Porter’s established guidelines
* Prioritize and provide immediate and/or timely responses to incoming passenger inquiries via social media channels, phone, email, letter, web or in person - if applicable
* Use approved communication guidelines when addressing passengers and sharing proactive messages on social media channels
* Escalate unique matters to the Manager, Customer Care, recognizing the urgency and priority of specific cases
* Respond effectively to customer retention matters and/or inquiries including research and issue tracking, dispute resolution, written and verbal passenger communications
* Track case progress, manage documentation and reporting on assigned case load proactively and efficiently
* Monitor and respond to customer comments across multiple social media networks, including Facebook and Twitter
* Represent Porter across social networks with the company brand voice and tone
* Assist with proactively monitoring and identifying customer trends or patterns on Porter’s social media channels
* Work collaboratively with other departments to investigate and resolve customer issues
* Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
* Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
* Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
* Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
* Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
* Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
* Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
* Post-secondary education preferred with a focus in corporate communications
* Aviation or hospitality customer relations experience is preferred
* Bilingual (English and French) is a significant asset
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and grammatical accuracy is a must
* Positive customer-focused attitude, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with other internal departments and within given timelines and/or established service levels
* Ability to understand and balance company and passenger needs
* Ability to maintain concentration and work effectively within a fast-paced, open-concept environment
* Expert knowledge of all social media channels including the use of social media engagement and monitoring platforms
* Proficient in all MS Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport – YTZ
* Post Date July 10, 2017
* Reference ID 03-33-44