3 months ago
Seeking a Level 3 Customer Facilities Technician to support facilities planning for domestic and international customers
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develops Site Evaluation Reports to document results of site survey and provide recommendations.
- Conducts design reviews of facilities construction documents and performs on-site construction surveillance of facilities to ensure compliance with facilities support requirements.
- Provides input and estimates for facilities program planning.
- Develops and maintains integrated site activation plans.
- Responds to customer questions regarding facilities and support.
- Supports the installation, sell-off, delivery and sustainment of the customer facilities.
- Researches facilities requirements (e.g., Department of Defense, industry and platform) and resolves discrepancies by coordinating with team members.
- Develops, revises and distributes Facilities Requirement Documents.
- Resolves technical problems and content discrepancies during the finalization of text, tables and drawings.
- Communicates the results of facilities equipment and support equipment research and analysis with team members.
- Reviews Statements of Work, Engineering Job Sheets, Interface Control Drawings or Weapon System Detail Specifications for technical impact to facilities planning and ensures response is complete and accurate.
- Conducts comprehensive site surveys and resolves site specific discrepancies with stakeholders.
- Provides evaluation for site-specific technical resources and reviews corrective actions and resolution of specific discrepancies with stakeholders.
- Develops, revises and distributes the Site Activation Plan.
- Validates customers' comments.
- Ensures resolution of technical problems and content discrepancies during the finalization of text, tables and drawings.
- Ensure graphics are consistent within documents and that they comply with industry standards.
- Create and develops discrete sections of briefings for domestic and international customers.
- Presents briefing information in line with program and target audience
- Other related tasks include base access, personnel credentialing and equipment coordination and planning.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- Experience with military aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and/or standard practices
- Experience with integrated logistics support disciplines
- Capable of travelling both domestically and internationally on short notice
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Construction experience including ability to read and understand blueprints
- Experience using FrameMaker
- Site activation experience
- Remote site experience
- AutoCAD experience
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award