3 months ago
Customer Quality Representative-MIR02344
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Read and interpret drawings as well as validate dimensional measurements.
- Have a good knowledge of engineering requirements and specifications.
- Be able to conduct internal investigations and identify the potential supply chain risks.
- Responsible for managing customer snags during the delivery process.
- Produce different monitoring and performance reports of the “Quality Client stage” allowing decision-making and prioritization.
- Coordinate the planning of the “Quality Client stage” while respecting the operational requirements.
- Actively participate in improvement projects (Achieving Excellence System and process improvement).
- Responsible for governance and the structure related to the “Quality Client stage”.
- Prepare and provide the various key performance indicators for the management of the team's activities and deliverables for the “Quality Client stage”.
- Produce and analyze Customer Support Notification items for all aircraft in the plant.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a college degree in aerospace or the equivalent and minimum two (2) years of experience in aerospace.
- You are bilingual.
- You are a good communicator, professional and significant knowledge in Quality Procedures and Processes.
- You have a good command of information systems, MS Office and SAP (an asset).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance/Control
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.11.2017, 7:40:35 PM
14.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM