12 months ago
Research, respond, and resolve all customer inquiries, complaints, and compliments in a timely and through manner. Educate customers on company policies related to their specific travel needs.
* Resolve all customer inquiries, compliments and complaints by thoroughly researching and providing accurate and well written responses.
* Feedback provided to other departments regarding customer opinion.
* Dedicated to meeting customers’ expectations and needs without adding costs and complexity to the company.
* Help customers self-serve with our FAQ’s to reduce future costs to Spirit.
* Obtains first-hand customer information and uses it to improve policies and procedures.
* Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
* 1 – 2 years prior experience.
* Seated for long periods of time.
* Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
* Works under pressure reaching fluctuating goals based on the amount of incoming feedback.
* Deep capability in written and verbal communication, crafting messaging and expressing intent powerfully and simply.
* Basic skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.