5 months ago
Customer Relations Specialist (12 months)
The customer experience is at the heart of the Transat vision. With his or her expertise in complaint management and his or her analytical skills, the Customer Relations Specialist will be responsible of responding in writing or verbally to clients, documenting files and submitting settlement proposals. He or she will maintain strong relations with multiples stakeholders; conduct investigations based on a thorough analysis of the complaints and demonstrate active listening and empathy.
* Opens all customers claims received by telephone or in writing and manage all correspondence being connected to the claims;
* Send copies of customers claims to the various suppliers and departments concerned to obtain their version of the events;
* Answer any written or verbal request, before, during or after customer’s trip, in accordance with specified deadlines established and in respect of the industry regulations and the policies and the procedures of the company;
* Analyze customer claims and investigate incident circumstances;
* Submit settlement proposals and negotiate settlements.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in complaint management and customer service;
* Bilingual (written and spoken);
* Good analytical skills and empathy;
* Able to work under pressure;
* Organization and time management skills;
* Detail oriented;
* Good writing skills;
* Knowledge of travel industry, an asset.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Temporary, full time
Job category : Call Centre and Customer Relations
Business segment : Tour operator
Business unit : Transat Tours Canada
Job # : TTC-18-037
End date of posting : 2018-03-26