This position is responsible for managing and overseeing the successful completion of each Owner trip. This position has the responsibility for ongoing Owner care with the goal of developing and nurturing exceptional Owner relationships. This person should use acquired knowledge of each Owner to personalize the service and to anticipate, meet, and exceed Owner needs. This person should be proactive in recognizing and resolving Owner issues and problems, and provide Owners with timely, accurate, and appropriate communication at all times. This person will be expected to adhere to and promote NetJets' Six Operating Principles:
* SAFETY - Above all else in our business, safety must be the first and last thing we think about. It is priority one with no exceptions.
* INTEGRITY - We must act with integrity in everything we do. It is our integrity that all of our stakeholders - from customers and suppliers to employees and partners - value and it is a major reason that they place trust in our company.
* OWNER VALUE - We must deliver value to our Owners so that they remain invested in us and promote our services to their friends and colleagues.
* OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE - Everything we do must reflect efficient allocation of resources and sound judgment. It will be the catalyst for our sustained growth, overall success and profitability.
* EMPLOYEE VALUE - Our employees, whether they are in cockpits, corporate headquarters, field offices or FBOs, have made us the leader we are today and are central to our future. Our employees must be valued and feel appreciated for all that they do.
* SHAREHOLDER VALUE - Our company must deliver value to its shareholders. The capital deployed to our company must produce a fair return to its investors
40%: Trip Management: Utilize NetJets resources, personal experience, and knowledge of the Owner to plan and execute error-free Owner Itineraries. Research Owner requests and identify appropriate options to meet their needs. This includes preparing the itinerary to include documentation for all new reservations, confirming both arrival and departure reservations with owner, verifying catering requirements, ground requirements and ensuring all special requirements are correct.
30%: Owner Relationships: Gather and apply knowledge of individual Owner needs and goals during the trip planning process. Anticipate and resolve issues that may impact the Owner. Serve as a single NetJets point of contact for the Owner. Always provide timely, accurate, and complete communication.
15%: Information Analysis: Understand and explain basic contractual limitations, aircraft and airport limitations, Federal Aviation Regulations, and other potential impacts to the Owner experience.
15%: Problem Solving: Be a personal aviation advisor to each Owner. Provide not only options, but guidance and recommendations. Use your knowledge, experience, and resources to ensure the Owner's travel goals are met.
NetJets is an Equal Opportunity Employer
High School Graduate/GED
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Superior phone and customer service experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Superior attention to detail, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Outstanding administrative and organizational skills
* Exceptional ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a team environment
* PC skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook and Internet
* Ability to efficiently access and enter data using computer systems
* Ability to enter data while speaking with callers
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Occasional travel may be required