3 months ago
Location: Canyonlands Field Airport (CNY).
Boutique Air allows passengers to fly private for the cost of commercial, and we're currently looking for a highly detail-oriented, energetic, and personable Customer Service Agent to provide outstanding customer service to our passengers. Our agents help to do virtually everything It is essential that candidates be highly communicative, well-versed in technology and Google Drive applications, and comfortable working with ambiguity in a very fast-paced startup organization. Candidates must be flexible and willing to work a variety of shift hours. Full-time work may be available for the right candidate.
You will be expected to:
* Have a positive attitude! As an airline we place utmost emphasis on customer service and working together in a fast-paced environment. A team-oriented disposition is essential!
* Serve as a Boutique Air customer-facing representative, ensuring utmost professionalism, articulateness, diplomacy and politeness in every in-person interaction.
* Check in passengers and baggage using our reservation system. Basic IT know-how is essential; must be well-versed in Google Docs and be able to navigate around various operating systems.
* Work outdoors in extreme weather for short durations to assist with aircraft operations such as towing aircraft.
* Answer customer service calls related to the airport and other locations we fly to, as well as provide swift and accurate responses to passengers.
* Make/change/cancel reservations over the phone with customers.
* Be able to lift up to 50lbs of baggage for short periods in intense heat outdoors.
* May be required to operate a passenger shuttle vehicle, ferrying passengers to and from the executive terminal to the main airport.
* Take initiative, be a self-starter/go-getter, and avidly seek to improve the experience for passengers of riding on a community airline.
Applicants lacking in the above characteristics need not apply. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a young, incumbent airline undergoing an extraordinary growth rate in the thrilling industry of air travel. We look forward to hearing from you!
The ideal candidate is highly communicative and internet-savvy, with a passion for travel and an exceptional ability to leave a positive and professional impression on our passengers.
Boutique Air has been providing air charter to private groups and individuals since 2007. Boutique Air is now offering service to commercial travelers bookable on its website and through travel agencies.
Boutique Air is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.