6 months ago
Spirit Airlines is currently seeking positive, enthusiastic, "Spirited" customer service professionals for our Fort Lauderdale base. As a Customer Service Agent, your bright personality and smile will start and finish the Spirit Airlines experience
for our guests.
• Greet and check-in our guests.
• Create new reservations or modify existing reservations.
• Customer interaction - seat assignment, issue boarding passes.
• Handle customer questions with professionalism.
• Manage gate operations and flight close-outs.
• Organize the safe loading and unloading of our guests on and off the aircraft.
• Baggage Service and Baggage Tracing.
• Gate Functions - Announcements and Passenger Assistance.
• Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
* Must hold a valid Driver's License, and be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Must be able to maintain a professional image and have no visible tattoos.
* Must be able to consistently lift luggage of up to 70 pounds.
* Must clear a 5 year background check.
* Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
* Must be able to work flexible hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Previous credit card transaction experience preferred.
* Must be Computer Literate.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
* Must be a team player and have a good attitude.
* Must be able to provide service with a smile and maintain eye contact with the customers.
* Must be able to handle stressful situations.
* Must be able to attend Initial Customer Service Agent training.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.