Basic Function: Develop and train the customer service personnel. Support and perform all facets of customer service duties as required by the Customer Service Manager or Ground Operations Manager.
1. 2 years of airline experience, preferred.
2. 1 year of leadership experience, preferred.
3. 1 year of training experience, preferred.
4. Must have good attendance and punctuality record.
5. Ability to work independently, multi-task, and maintain attention to details.
6. Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others.
7. Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis, required.
8. Able to stand for long periods of time.
9. Must be proficient with computer.
10. Able to work various shifts, overtime, and weekends.
11. Able to actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
1. Mentoring, coaching, demonstrating ramp service and lead ramp service functions while following safety polices and company manuals.
2. Working or instructing on behalf of the PenAir training department.
3. Additional duties as requested by the Customer Service Manager, Ground Operations Manager or management in accordance with the Customer Service and Ramp Service manuals.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.