CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Department: Ground Operations
Reports To: Passenger Service Manager
Basic Function: Provides customer service duties.
1. Ability to work independently and organize workload, self-motivated.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Previous customer service experience preferred.
4. Must be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities to meet customer needs.
5. Able to actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
6. Ability to multi-task and have computer skills.
1. Checks in passengers, baggage and freight for flights.
2. Gives seat assignments, boarding announcements and flight information to passengers.
3. Accurately collects fares and excess baggage charges and prepares daily sales reports.
4. Performs customer service functions in a knowledgeable, safe and efficient manner.
5. Maintains awareness of passenger needs and conditions prior to boarding.
6. Advises leads of any passenger or flight safety issues.
7. Assists in directing and boarding passengers and carry-on baggage.
8. Other duties assigned by the Customer Service Manager in accordance with the Customer Service and Ramp Service manuals.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
(Compensation: Non-Exempt; salary depends on experience)
PenAir is an Equal Opportunity Employer