8 months ago
Customer Service Manager will provide support to the General Manager in leading airport personnel to provide a high quality customer experience while complying in full accordance with company policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner.
* Maintain operational organization and efficiency in a changing environment by reallocating staff and assets to minimize disruptions to the operation without increasing cost.
* Interact directly with customers and team members to maintain a high level of customer service. Drive necessary changes during irregularities to minimize customer impact and control costs.
* Effectively execute staffing requirements while evaluating and recommending improvements to team member work schedules to reduce cost and improve efficiency. Cultivate a professional work environment by coaching and counseling team members fairly and consistently.
* Maintains cross functional rapport within all Spirit Airline’s departments to generate and implement quality service improvements. Build relationships with Governmental Agencies to enhance operational performance and service reliability.
* Manage and monitor budgets and spending. Review team member work schedules and look for innovative ways to reduce cost and improve efficiencies. Actively seek and recommend cost savings ideas. Monitor lost time and consistently administer Team Member Reliability
* Proven ability to lead multiple teams of direct team member and vendor staff to perform in a safe and professional manner. Takes a leading role in managing irregular operations. Effectively communicate to upper management, peers and team members both within
and outside of the department.
* Encourage team member teamwork through briefings and leading by example. Document reviews of team member performance and respond to team members’ professional and personal issues.
* Accurately scopes out tasks and projects, sets goals, breaks down work into process steps, develops schedules and assigns resources. Uses resources effectively to obtain optimal results.
* Is dedicated to providing the highest quality results at the lowest total cost. Always gets more accomplished with less resources (people, time, money). Holds self and other accountable at all times.
* Establishes and maintains effective relationships with external and internal customers. Knows how to accomplish tasks through formal channels and informal networks.
* Makes accurate, timely decisions based upon analysis, judgment and experience.
* Can effectively blend people into teams. Fosters and positive working environment of open dialogue and feedback. Defines success in terms of the whole team.
* Physical, mental and environmental job requirements. Frequently stands, walks, sits, and uses eye/hand coordination, color definition.
* Required Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with at least 2 years airline operations experience.
* Preferred Graduate degree or equivalent work experience with 2 years airline supervisory experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
* Ability to work independently on multiple assignment.
* Highly approachable professional demeanor In-depth knowledge of airport operations experience.
* May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
* Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds consistently Work under pressure while still maintaining near 100% accuracy
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.