5 months ago
Oversee customer service, ground operations, aircraft weight and balance, cargo and subcontractors activities for the Services Division. Has authority to identify potential workplace hazards in order to prevent work-related injuries. Provides supervision and oversight to all station activities and will work in a team environment.
1. Five (5) years of aviation experience
2. Three (3) years of management experience of which one must be in the aviation industry.
3. Three (3) years of customer service experience.
4. Valid driver’s license for the state in which the job is based.
1. Supervision of staff activities including mentoring, coaching, conflict resolution and delegation of station activities while ensuring company policies and safety procedures are followed.
2. Administrative follow up. Write reports, budgets, approve timecards and order supplies.
3. Interact with customers.
4. Participate at services meetings and conference calls.
5. Work with outside agencies to ensure all Federal and State regulations are met.
6. Must be able to work independently, multi-task, maintain attention to details, and solve problems.
7. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
8. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
9. May need to sit or stand as needed.
10. Requires walking primarily on a level surface periodically throughout the day.
11. Reaching above shoulder height or below the waist.
12. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
13. May require exposure to various weather conditions (freezing cold and extremely warm temperatures).
14. Additional duties as assigned by the Regional Director, Northeast U.S.
? Telecommunication equipment
? Ramp equipment (tug, belt loader, cart, GPU, forklift, de-icer, and fueling equipment)
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
(Compensation: Exempt; salary depends on work experience)