3 months ago
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Our skilled Customer Service Managers embrace their role as a Leader, assisting Customer Sales and Service Agents to achieve their personal potential in the delivery of superior customer service. Strong interpersonal skills and coaching abilities dominate as they educate and motivate their team of approximately 60-80 employees in providing exceptional customer service to Air Canada worldwide. They quickly adapt to changes and model a positive, motivating and customer-focused attitude for employees while showcasing their strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
* Coach employees to the team metrics, to achieve and exceed productivity and service objectives.
* Coach on soft skills by demonstrating courtesy, empathy and poise under pressure.
* Listen to calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformance to Company policies and procedures.
* Support the launch of new products and services and communicate the rationale and benefits.
* Assist in the development of manpower planning activities, work schedules and other reports as required.
* Provide recognition and deliver constructive feedback in a manner that fosters motivation and empowerment.
* Manage, monitor and co-ordinate various activities and processes to achieve excellence in the areas of safety, operational and customer service standards.
* Anticipate, identify, and resolve service and operational problems with a results-oriented approach to performance.
* Play an influential role in nurturing a sense of ownership across the workforce, so that employees feel empowered to use their judgment and experience to make sound decisions.
* Consistently communicate with employees and customers with company directions and explain the rationale behind our policies or decisions.
* Anticipate employees’ and customers’ needs and be available for them
* Celebrate success with employees by recognizing great individual and team effort and take time to thank them.
* Be entrepreneurial and make every decision as if you owned Air Canada.
* Strong customer focus, dealing with employees and customers with professionalism and care.
* Genuine desire to contribute to the betterment of Air Canada
* Excellent problem solving skills; able to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results.
* Recognized ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations and maintain flexibility.
* Ability to respond quickly to situations and seize opportunities
* Able to influence, convince and create mutually acceptable solutions in the context of conflicts.
* Possess an energetic and tenacious achievement orientation
* Exhibit leadership qualities which elicit trust in employees and demonstrate leadership judgment.
* Strong knowledge and expertise in Air Canada safety and service standards as well as labor relations.
* Knowledge of labour relations and experience in managing a unionized workforce is an asset.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Customer Service