3 months ago
The Customer Service Manager – Tower Operations position’s primary purpose is to run an effective operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supports management in the daily operation of the department and assists with employee training and evaluation.
* Coordinates with all departments to ensure operational needs are met to achieve and assure a safe, efficient, economical and on-time operation with efficient utilization of available aircraft, facilities, equipment and personnel.
* Coordinates station activities with SOC/MOC on cancellations, delays, equipment routing, crew issues, aircraft moves, etc.
* Makes decisions concerning equipment changes, gate parking, passenger handling, cargo handling and accommodation, fueling, connections and other matters related to routine and delayed operations.
* Operates the GMS (Gate Management System), which directly impacts station performance.
* Monitors safety of ramp traffic operations and must have a clear understanding of ramp traffic management.
* Completes and maintains required departmental records including agent performance and attendance.
* High School diploma or GED equivalency required
* Extensive operational experience required with large city or hub exposure preferred
* Must possess substantial experience in both RES and DECS modes of Sabre and PC applications
* Knowledge of ASCENT program preferred
* A thorough understanding of FLIFO/weather, crew assignment and Air Traffic Control procedures is preferred
* Must have excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to take charge in trying circumstances
* Must have the ability to make quick decisions on a minute’s notice and work well under pressure
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
* Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
* Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or us customs security badges, if applicable
* Must be able to obtain USPS clearance, which includes cleared drug screen, criminal history, fingerprinting and a 5-year US residency requirement
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 14953
Nearest Major Market: Miami
Service Manager, Manager, Customer Service, Management, Aviation