2 months ago
Customer Service Military Spares, Contract & Warranty Specialist
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 53532BR Date posted 09/12/City Windsor Locks
UTAS Customer Service Military Spares is seeking a motivated individual to join the Contract Management team working with external and internal aftermarket customers. Successful candidate will be an experienced self-starter, effective communicator looking for an opportunity to manage in a fast paced environment. We are seeking an effective communicator who demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills.
This individual is responsible for managing a variety of direct and indirect customers. This position will require this individual to provide contract management oversight and guidance to internal program teams and others regarding all aspects of the contract.
The position will be responsible for the following:
* Provide contracts leadership and expertise within several program teams developing solutions to complex contracting issues
* Establish strong customer relationships.
* Cradle to grave contracts management from customer proposal request to contract closeout.
* Provide terms and condition review and guidance and work closely with internal functions for compliance
* Lead contracting positions to mitigate contract liability and risk by driving solid negotiating solutions
* Formation of Contracts and Special Agreements
* Manage customer requirements within the SAP system and manage changes compliant to internal and external requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
* 7-10 years Contract Management experience required
* Extensive experience with FAR and DFAR is required
* Experience working with USG is preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* SAP experience preferred
* Bachelor’s degree required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.