11 days ago
Customer Service Representative
Lovejoy is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Responsibilities of this position include:
* Discuss with customers by telephone or e-mail to provide information about products, to take and/or enter orders, and research customer inquiries.
* Identify, research and resolve customer problems using various tools such as business system, product literature, and internal resources.
* Contact customers to follow up on customer inquiries or to notify them of any planned resolutions to their concerns.
* Maintain order frequency through telephone and/or e-mail. Follow up with inbound inquiries daily and develop a working knowledge of accounts.
* Build rapport and credibility among new customers, including traditional and non- traditional accounts.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
* Utilize CRM software with existing and future customers; maintain account details
* Interface with internal resources to communicate customers’ requests and concerns
The successful candidate possesses the following:
* Experience in Industrial Distribution/OEM customer service
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* ERP System Support: Infor XA and/or SAP
* Must be detail oriented, self-directed, motivated and be able to meet deadlines
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Time management skills
* Ability to work under deadlines and handle pressure while multi-tasking
* High School Diploma required; associates degree preferred