3 months ago
Serves as main point of contact with the Customer while supporting the needs of the Service Center team members. Works with the Service Center Team to maintain and develop a positive relationship with current and future Customers. Responds to Customer inquiries and is responsible for assuring Customer satisfaction by coordinating with the Service Center Team. Ensures that work performed is done in accordance with established policy, procedure, and quality standards.
1. Coordinate and communicate all aircraft issues with the customer.
2. Meets customer upon arrival, reviews work scope with Customer and add squawks as required during arrival debrief.
a. Review warranty programs.
b. Discuss applicable service bulletins, quotes, and flat rates as required by the Customer.
c. Adjust schedule as needed.
d. Discuss credit terms and collect prepay or deposits, if applicable.
3. Define communications and discrepancy approval process with the Customer throughout visit
a. Confirm Customer’s schedule and verifies Customer information in database.
b. Provide schedule estimate update to the Customer.
c. Communicates initial service order and work scope to Lead after Customer debrief.
d. Obtain Customer approval for any additional work to be performed on the aircraft, and communicates changes to Lead.
e. Reports exceptions in work progress affecting schedule commitments and cost of maintenance to the customer.
4. Actively seeks up-selling opportunities in the areas of maintenance, parts, warranty and other associated programs that provide value to the customer.
5. Markets Service Center capabilities to new and existing customers. Fosters a positive relationship between the customer and the Textron Aviation Service Center network.
6. Works concurrently with engineering and the service center to analyze detail and assembly blueprints/ installation drawings and determines material, parts, and tooling needed to support and create task sequenced work instructions used for interior refurbishment and aviation modification projects, paint coordination, and import /export requirements.
7. In conjunction with Finance using iMRO, reviews program coverage and pricing. Build, review and approve or change Pro Forma invoice.
a. Induct, develop and assign revisions for incoming work including building up of supporting documentation using the SAP system.
b. Update revisions during work scope completion to ensure accuracy. Displays ability to bring it to a DMR for reviewing and posting by the General Manager or delegated representative.
c. Help facilitate any issues that may arise between the Service Center and iMRO team when needed. This will include the ability to run, interpret reports using Electronic Data (EDW) in order to determine where improvements need to be made with respect to current metrics.
8. Responsible for communicating safety expectations of the Service Center.
a. Monitors the work environment to assure it is maintained in a safe and orderly condition.
b. Identifies and corrects unsafe acts.
c. Investigates any accidents or incidents, reports findings, complete with recommended corrective action.
9. Upon departure debrief, meet with Customer to:
a. Review terms, work accomplished, list of open discrepancies and return aircraft logbook.
b. Delivers pro forma invoice and collect payment, as applicable.
10. Post-delivery follow-up with Customer.
Assures that open issues involving parts, return maintenance, or billing issues are resolved.
b. Addresses Maintenance Visit Performance Evaluation issues with the Service Center personnel.
11. Provides support to employees:
a. Approve time and labor for all employees.
b. Conduct performance appraisals of employees where applicable.
c. Provide assistance to employees regarding employee relation issues.
d. Take disciplinary measures as required.
e. When appropriate, investigate and work with management and staff to resolve issues.
f. Identify and coordinate training, monitor progress and provide continuous coaching and feedback.
g. Manage and communicate staffing levels. Assist in the internal and external hiring process.
12. Assure facility tools, equipment and ground-handling systems are properly utilized and cared for.
13. Uses technical expertise to guide technicians on specific jobs as required.
14. Seek solutions to unusual maintenance conditions through coordination with suppliers, Engineering, Technical Services and Field Service.
15. Attend and participate in management and employee meetings to communicate organizational objectives.
16. Prepare manpower forecasts and allocations, overtime scheduling, and other operational considerations.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or required to be actively pursuing 4-year degree.
· Be appropriately certified as a mechanic or repairman under 14 CFR Part 65 for the work being supervised.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority (if applicable)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
: US-New York-Newburgh
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Manager with Direct Reports
: First Shift
: 05/10/2017, 3:10:58 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.