8 months ago
Purpose: Provide support to the General Manager in leading airport operations to attain the best possible customer service. Lead the Customer Service Agents to sustain exceptional operational performance and optimal customer service. Prevent fraud and offer transparency by reconciling daily sales reports.
Provide Outstanding Operational Support: Ensure operational support by collaborating with upper management to provide maximum operational performance while minimizing customer impact.
Build and Maintain Excellent Customer Service Team: Assemble an exceptional team of employees by conducting interviews for team member staffing. Ensure adequate staffing levels in all areas relating to daily flight schedule and adjust during irregular operations. Create a work culture that rewards teamwork and cooperation. Align team goals with those of the organization.
Sustain Optimal Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service in a respectful manner by managing teams, processes, and polices while ensuring a safe and timely operation.
Maintain Exceptional Accounting Accuracy:
Provide precise accounting by verifying daily agent transaction reports to ensure 100% accuracy and offer transparency to treasury
Team Member Development: Encourage team member cooperation through briefings and leading by example. Document reviews of team member performance and respond to team members’ professional and personal issues. Offer development opportunities for staff to encourage upward movement of talent.
Basic Requirements: physical, mental and environmental job requirements.
1. Must be willing to be fingerprinted and have the ability to pass a background check
2. Frequently stands, walks, sits, and uses eye/hand coordination
3. Must be able to lift 70 pounds on a regular basis
4. Thorough knowledge of ticketing, reservations, gate, ramp, and operational functions
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
6. Work under pressure while maintaining near 100% accuracy
7. May be needed to work nights, weekends, and holidays
8. Highly approachable professional demeanor
9. Ability to lead and motivate
10. Must have excellent time management skills
Education/Experience Requirements - Required
High school diploma , GED, or at least 2 years airport/airline experience
Education/Experience Requirements - Preferred
Licenses/Designations – Required
Current valid driver’s license and required FAA, airport, and/or Customs identification,
seals, and, authorizations