5 months ago
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Member of the Learning Center’s Customer Support team; front line contact between FlightSafety’s Customers/Students and the training personnel providing Maintenance training.
* Customer contact primarily via email and on-line registration for specific training courses needed by the Customer in order to maintain proper aviation certification. CS Rep encouraged to market/sell other possible courses.
* Provide information, not only about FSI course(s), but also about available hotel, car rental and dining locations, as applicable.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
* Required: A two-year college or technical school diploma preferred, or three (3) years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
* Aviation terminology/background desired, but not required.
* Knowledge of large-scale business accounting system (i.e. SAP) desired, but not required.
* Valid Driver’s License, where applicable.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Excellent Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write
* Verbally Fluent in French.
* Must be excellent listener and documenter.
* Type/keyboard 50 wpm (computer user with good typing/keyboarding skills), preferred
* Five days per week, 8 hours per day.
* Able to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* IBM PC and/or compatible computer with printer; various standard office equipment
* General knowledge of: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Database: MS Access, preferred
Additional Website Text
Only completed Applications with Resumes will be considered for this position.