7 days ago
Boeing Global Services seeks a Customer Support Specialist (Level 2) in Renton, WA to assist in the development and integration of the landing gear overhaul and exchange programs. Position will work closely with senior level specialists.
* Support the management of master schedules, program skylines.
* Support capacity planning, asset and inventory optimizations in support of program requirements.
* Support gathering/review of air worthiness documentation in support of customer deliveries.
* Support the integration of program strategy, work with support team to monitor and ensure MRO quality, schedule and cost performance.
* Coordinate responses to customer inquiries for spare parts requirements and facilitates delivery problem resolution.
* Coordinate collection and processing of supplier and/or customer data and/or information regarding delivery of spare parts, provisioning products or related services.
* Enters, tracks, monitors and coordinates customer material, delivery requirements and returns for customer orders.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
* Experience collaborating and working across teams
Desired Qualifications (Preferred Skills & Experience):
1- 2 or more years of experience in aviation industry, airline or MRO
Business or Supply Chain Degree
Current hands-on experience using Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Experience on an Integrated Product Team (IPT); ability to work in a multi-function multi-stakeholder IPT organization
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in Renton, WA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Contingent Upon Program Award