5 months ago
Training Systems Courseware seeks an experienced level 5 Customer Training Specialist to provide expert analysis of customer training requirements and developing training concepts, techniques, and processes.
▪ Oversees the review and evaluation to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
▪ Oversees activities including the development, delivery and evaluation of
▪ Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness.
▪ Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
▪ Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities.
▪ Ensures accuracy and quality of training products.
▪ Presents proposals to customer and participates in contract negotiation.
▪ Consults with and coaches others regarding final product quality.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
▪ Requires a commercial pilot license or military equivalent
▪ Requires experience developing pilot training curriculum for part 121 operations or foreign equivalent.
▪ Requires the ability to travel domestically and internationally 25% of the time.
▪ Must be able to obtain a US Passport.
▪ Prefer pilot experience with Turbo-jet instructor background
▪ Prefer commercial airline experience
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award