CX Design Lead
Requisition #: 264426
An exciting role offering you the chance to define and craft the long-term vision for the future of Delta Air Lines' customer experience. You will work collaboratively with Delta leadership, internal and external partners, and be ultimately responsible for the oversight and execution of a best-in-class customer experience through lean innovation methodologies.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- You will develop and guide the user experience and visual design for the passenger travel journey (at home, in-flight, in-airport, etc) and service recovery customer experiences
- You will use your technical and functional know how to ensure our various customer experience projects are successful
- Continually build relationships with stakeholders and use customer feedback to propose innovative solutions to continually improve services and put the "Customer First"
- You will then deliver and implement these solutions, based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, possibly in combination with SharePoint, Azure and other mobile applications
- You will create wireframes and flows for various customer experience concepts
- You will create prototype experiences and services, using innovative tools
- Deliver against the long-term vision for the airline customer experience and the broader strategy for innovation
- Benchmark airline, travel, and non-travel endemic CX best practices
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- We are looking for proven experience leading multi-disciplinary design, on both medium and large scale projects involving multiple partners
- You will bring a deep knowledge of wire-framing and experience with design tools such as Invision, Sketch and other UX prototyping tools
- Experience building internal tools and integrating with third-party systems
- Demonstrated digital expertise, including understanding of and experience with front-end technologies, agile development methodology and user-centered design principles
- This person should be highly adaptable, a driver of change, and capable of quickly rallying teams
- Good communication skills and creative thinking, we want you be have excellent storytelling capabilities, providing appropriate business, design, customer and cultural context
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of UML and/or BPMN modelling techniques
- Exposure to some of the following technologies
o .NET / C# / JAVA /
o Desktop: WPF, XAML
o Services: WebApi, WCF
o Mobile technologies: iOS /Android
- Bachelor's degree with no less than 5 years professional experience
- Have the ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative program analysis, track and support operational program and metrics; resolve complex technical and financial problems with limited oversight
- You're not afraid of new environments or experiences. On the contrary, you thrive on discovering new sectors and technologies.
- You are intuitive and understand what "Customer First" means
- Be a customer yourself, put yourself in a customer's situation in order to draw up technical requirements and specifications.
- Airline industry and in-flight entertainment experience a plus
- Experience with other Microsoft products - SharePoint, Azure PaaS, FieldOne, Unified Service Desk