5 months ago
KBRwyle is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to provide product support for AFMC/A6IA in the area of Cybersecurity/Information Assurance and Systems Engineering. This position will focus on technical assessments of program developed artifacts, test results, and the output of the risk management program for each system assessed. The candidate will be trained to conduct security assessments on various aircraft platforms. The candidate will be experienced and successful at solving complex cyber security issues, enjoy working in a dynamic, responsive, and collaborative environment, and dedicated to the success of our customers against advanced, persistent threats.
Specific roles/responsibilities will be determined by working with the project sponsor and will include the following:
• Utilize interviews, document analysis, site surveys, site visits, and task and workflow analysis to elicit requirements for system-mandated activities
• Write requirements and reports using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely in addition to decomposing system level information into functional reports specified by the project sponsor
• Participate in requirements analysis and verification ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
• Participate in requirements prioritization, reviews and inspections of processes and documents
• Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly
• Develop Sustainment Strategy and Sustainment Plan documents based on high-level business requirements that meet standards defined by the project sponsor
• Develop detailed sustainment plans and sustainment cases based on technical requirements and system design documents that are repeatable and have clearly defined expected results, in addition to reusing requirements across projects
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's Degree and eight (8) years of experience is required. In lieu of the degree, an additional four (4) years related professional experience is required. The selected candidate must have experience in mitigating system vulnerabilities, as well as Root Cause Analyst investigations. Must be DoD 8570-1M (IAM Level II) certified with CISSP. The selected applicant should have Information Assurance Officer experience. Network security and Network management/operations experience is desired. Weapon system/airborne platform software, avionics or networking experience is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Familiarity with DIACAP, Risk Management Framework, and Configuration Control Board procedures is desired. Knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) is desired. The ideal applicant should have knowledge of Air Force C&A process and current DOD cybersecurity requirements.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
about 1 month ago
only 17 days until close
3 days ago
only 27 days until close