THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE (with ability to successfully pass a polygraph in the near future)
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A") is teamed on a contract consisting of over 20 US Government organizations and several international partners. The partners' respective systems for processing data evolved independently into disparate systems employed around the world to receive, distribute, translate, analyze, export, archive, and report. The tactics, techniques, procedures, and technologies are as disparate as the systems running them and the missions they support.
BI&A is seeking a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to join their team in support the above contract. The duties will entail:
Increase InfoSec awareness and reduces unintentional incidents through better training, access to more specific documents, and building a repository of frequently asked questions (FAQ) to enhance self-service
Migrate the NMEC to a more proactive stance through the use of a variety of advanced scanning tools
Provide log, record, and network traffic assessment advice and reports details relevant to specific systems to NMEC authorities and higher agency requirements, covering 2 enclaves distributed globally with 3500+ endpoint resources.
Include 5 distinct network maps with multiple degrees of interoperability
Enhance controls through robust reviews of identity and access management solution
Ensure NMEC compliance with GVT standard or mandated security regulations and protocols to achieve networks with initial systems
Enforces IT security policy and requirements within the enterprise; manages certification, accreditation updates, and all documentation artifacts during the system lifecycle
Design system security models that support the IT architecture; identify, classify, report on, and mitigate systems risks; and proactively make technical security recommendations IT customer
Expert consultation and technical services on all aspects of enclaves
Generate Information security policy drafts, writes and reviews memorandum of agreement ; creates, manages, and coordinates all aspects System Security Plan
Provide incident assessment advice and reports details relevant to systems to NMEC authorities and higher agency requirements
Maintains affiliations with security personnel, at multiple agencies and organizations in the Intelligence, military, and law enforcement communities.
Responsible for system access approval, auditing for users, and privileged administrators
Maintain awareness of NMEC compliance in higher agency auditing and inspection criteria
Maintain compliant records relevant to audits and inspection criteria on NMEC’s behalf
High School +10 years cybersecurity systems engineer experience
Associates +8 years cybersecurity systems engineer experience
Bachelors +6 years cybersecurity systems engineer experience
Masters +4 years cybersecurity systems engineer experience
Doctorate +2 years cybersecurity systems engineer experience
• Analyzing user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
• Analyzing system requirements and leads design and development activities
• Guiding users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
• Providing technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
• Incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
• Developing system architecture and system design documentation
• Guiding system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
• Interacting with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
• Communicating with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) provides superior hardware/software engineering support to deliver solutions for the most complex mission critical challenges. BI&A maintains top-tier technical talent and industry expertise in software engineering, systems integration and development, rapid prototyping, and project leadership. We pride ourselves on the proven ability to support our Customers while understanding the importance of work – life balance.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.