|Data Integrity Technical Designer I|
|Description:||Data Integrity Technical Designer I
Location: Savannah, GA
Rate: $23.00 - $25.00/HR
Long Term contract
- Able to create Catia models from different source control documents.
- Able to ensure multiple parts are released in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated and executes tasks with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Cognizant professional with excellent communicational skills
- Proficient at multi-tasking
- Demonstrates initiative and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to interpret industry and vendor specifications and standards to create 3D models of detail parts and part families in CATIA V5.
- Ability to transfer information into data base accurately and verify information against specifications.
- Software: Proficient with Catia V5, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word), to perform needed tasks.
- Additional experience with SmarTeam, PdocM, is preferred.
- Experience populating information into a data base is preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Associates degree in drafting, design, engineering, manufacturing technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Two (2) years related experience. Familiarity with computer-aided design systems and basic personal computing. Basic knowledge of engineering, engineering procedures and design drawing standards.
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of basic engineering tasks in a specialized area, receiving instruction as to the tasks required and the expected results. Prepares and maintains electronic datasets for engineering drawings with the assistance and direction of more experienced engineering personnel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Applies knowledge of common design and drafting principles, guidelines, specifications and standards to create basic electronic layouts, sketches, models, and drawings. 2. Obtains form, fit and functional data and verification from engineers or senior designers. 3. Coordinates drawing requirements and release with engineers and senior engineers. 4. Reconciles and integrates the input of engineers. 5. Develops and recommends alternatives to simplify and clarify design intent. 6. Incorporates information from sketches, notes, layouts and markups to produce graphic representations of designs using computer-aided design tools (Mentor Graphics, Oracle, Cadam, Catia, etc.). 7. Reviews work for accuracy and completeness prior to drawing check. 8. Follows established procedures to produce and revise electronic data sets.
Additional Functions: 1. Takes on special projects as assigned. 2. Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: 1. Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and visualization skills. 2. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
|Location||Savannah , GA|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):||2+|
|Required Education:||Associate of Science|