4 months ago
Do you passionately pursue the stories hidden in a large repository of data? Do you relish working with customers to identify their high value business questions and working through their data to search for answers? Do you enjoy telling a meaningful story with data? If your answer is yes, Honeywell has an intriguing opportunity for you as data scientist.
You will be responsible for working within Honeywell Aerospace to identify opportunities for new growth and efficiency based on data analysis. The data scientist role will work closely with Analytics Solution Managers, data engineers and application architects to integrate results into operational platforms, including Hadoop and NoSQL architectures.
You will be a member of a team that delivers contemporary analytics solutions for all Honeywell Aerospace Enterprises and functions. You will be executing data science driven projects as we build out capabilities and our architecture.
Executing data science driven projects
Integrate results into operational platforms
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor’s degree in Predictive Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Economics, Marketing Analytics, Mathematics, or an MBA with Technical Undergrad, Operations Research, or Quantitative Finance
* Masters or Ph.D. degree
* Experience with modeling/development software (SAS OR, R, Python, SPSS)
* Experience in predictive analytics and statistical modeling
* Knowledge of SAS tools (VA/VS, Enterprise Miner) and experience working with large datasets
* Experience with project leadership
* Experience bringing prototypes to production on Hadoop and/or NoSQL platforms
* Experience with text analytics
* Aerospace knowledge or experience
* Experience working with remote and global teams
* Experience working with manufacturing and integrated supply chain teams
* Results driven with a positive can do attitude
* Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
* * * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD9892
* Category: Engineering
* Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.