7 months ago
We are looking for a technical professional to provide technical program support to the Networking and Data Links (NDL) team for the acquisition of the Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) capability which includes the integration on INMARSAT and an on-board IP network.
The selected applicant will:
· Provide expertise in SOW Development, project scheduling, Rick management/mitigation, CDRL tracking/review, and support of System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events.
· Effectively communicate technical related topics formally and informally to peers and leadership.
· Assist with the developing the IP infrastructure onboard the E-2D and verifying proper connectivity with the ground infrastructure (ADNS) through coordination of multiple government and non-government organizations
· Assist with the Information Assurance, Cyber Security Certifications for test events and the fleet.
· Candidates should have experience with Unclassified and Classified IP Networks configurations including LANs and WANs
· Candidates should have experience with Information Assurance, DIACAP, and/or RMF certifications
· Candidates should have experience with SIPRNet Connectivity and Chat Applications
Education: A BS or BA Degree is required. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA Degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA Degree.
Minimum Experience Requirement: At least four (4) years relevant experience.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Selected applicant must have experience with networking configurations on aircraft; Must be familiar with SOWs and CDRLs in a DoD environment; Must be familiar with Cybersecurity/IA concerns in a DoD environment; Must have experience in DoD. Strong MS Office skills required. A minimum of SECRET Security clearance is required. Experience with DoD networking and datalinks is desired. Experience with satellite communications is desired.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.