7 months ago
We are looking for a professional to provide technical program support to the Networking and Data Links (NDL) team for the Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) in the E-2D aircraft.
The selected applicant will:
· Interface with various organizations & IPTs internal and external to PMA-231 concerning various technical topics including: interoperability, system upgrades, and technical issues.
· Effectively communicate technical related requirements formally and informally to other organizations, peers, and leadership.
· Provide expertise in SOW Development, Evaluating Proposals, CDRL tracking/review, and support of System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events.
· Provide Risk & Opportunities Management support, including maintaining configuration control or each risk/issue and/or opportunity by working with the team members to obtain comments.
· Provide schedule support including schedule planning, development and tracking.
Education: A BS or BA Degree is required. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA Degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA Degree. Minimum Experience Requirement: At least four (4) years relevant experience.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Applicant must have experience with networking configurations on aircraft; Must be familiar with SOWs and CDRLs in a DoD environment; Must be familiar with Cybersecurity/IA concerns in a DoD environment; Must have experience in DoD. Strong MS Office skills required are required. A minimum of SECRET Security clearance is required. Experience with DoD networking and datalinks desired. Experience with CEC networking a major plus. Experience with correlation/data fusion a plus.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.