4 months ago
At Brazonics we specialize in the manufacturing of aluminum brazed assemblies including enclosures, chassis, cold plates and heat exchangers for defense and commercial aerospace industrial markets. Our unique processes go beyond traditional capabilities to provide our customers with durable, highly efficient thermal solutions. This high-level of service is accomplished by combining an innovative and knowledgeable engineering team with a versatile and reliable manufacturing group. The result is a resource for military, aerospace, and commercial customers who need top of the line expertise and product manufacturing.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Finisher in our Thermal Power Management business located in Hampton, NH.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Finisher will perform various tasks to prepare a wide variety of piece parts and finished products for subsequent production or inspection processes in accordance with company quality standards and established time frames.
* Performs any one or several of standard finishing activities in accordance with customer specifications and quality standards.
* Finishing activities include but are not limited to:
* May visually and with measuring devices inspect finished pieces to assure compliance with written instructions and company standards.
* Maintains work area in clean, safe, operational condition. Reports all malfunctioning equipment in order to speed repairs.
* Observes all health and safety regulations in performance of daily
* Performs other related duties as required or as assigned.
* Operates Machinery under Supervision of CNC Setup Personnel
* Works from specific written or verbal instructions and general operating practices.
* Maintains production and equipment records.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
* Strong communication skills, and must be able to work independently in addition as part of a team.
* Demonstrate integrity, professionalism, and sound judgment.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; frequently required to walk; and occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; risk of electrical shock; vibration; and occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
4 months ago
only 13 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 17 hours until close
3 days ago
only 11 days until close